Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

From Norway I`m on the fence about this one. A bit bitter in tea. But I will try to use it in different things later on. Maybe I`ll change my mind about it then.

Formula Has Changed - Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this product for years and was very pleased. Apparently, with the last batch the company has changed the formula and there is a significant difference in the taste. I now need to find a replacement product, because previously this formula was very sweet and did not have an after taste. With the new formula it is less sweet, meaning you need to use more of the product, the cost increased and there is an after taste now. I searched the internet and many customers have noticed the change.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is a sweetener, but it has an additional flavour. Some people don't like that

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

never get the product

Great Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have completely cut out added sugar (and now carbs) with the help of this sweetener. Use sparingly, it can get too sweet and bitter. Can be used in cooking and baking too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

My dad is diabetic I got this mainly for him.. one drop is enough I think :) 2 drops are Moore than enough, loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

My go to...

Posted by MayAus on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is alcohol free. It has no funny aftertast (here's looking at you Sweetleaf- hazelnut argh...) I only use in my coffee -and this helped me wean off sugar in my coffee yay. I have repurchased and will continue to do so in the forseeable future.

The best liquid sweetner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Used it for years. Better than the powder. A little goes a long way.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a great sweetener with no aftertaste. Love using it with my coffee.