Excellent Zero calorie Sugar replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years now and find it helpful in controlling my blood sugar level since I am a Type 2 Diabetic. A quarter teaspoon is equivalent to one spoon of regular sugar. It's the cheapest I've found even with the duty I had to pay on it. I would recommend this product.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

over 600 servings per tub and 1/4 teaspoon sweetens drink perfectly

a very good product with good tast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very good product with good tast

This product has no 'after taste'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We find this product very good, it allows my 'sweet toothed' diabetic husband to enjoy his cereal and occasional cup cake without the nasty's.

Excellent choice for diabetics!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product daily for approx. 4 years. My husband's blood sugar is staying within a manageable range and he loves the stuff. I use it as well to reduce my sugar intake. Great product to have!

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As Stevia becomes more popular, the price has gone higher, and higher. This product has an excellent price. Many Stevia products have other things in them, which leave a strange undercurrent of taste, but not this one. I am very happy with my purchase. As the tittle of the review says, "Good product, Good price."

our favorite sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this sweetener several times. The best taste!

try it for healthy life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so sweet and not harmfull!

Good - for what it is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To clarify, this product is in fact merely Maltodextrin powder augmented with Stevia for sweetness. Some may take problem with that but I enjoy it as part of my post-workout shake, taking the edge off the bitterness of, for example, green tea or greens powders. It has become a pantry staple, but not in the culinary sense.

Loved this sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so economical compared to other choices, does not leave an after taste and you don't need a ton of it to actually make something sweet:) love it!