Excellent choice for diabetics!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product daily for approx. 4 years. My husband's blood sugar is staying within a manageable range and he loves the stuff. I use it as well to reduce my sugar intake. Great product to have!

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As Stevia becomes more popular, the price has gone higher, and higher. This product has an excellent price. Many Stevia products have other things in them, which leave a strange undercurrent of taste, but not this one. I am very happy with my purchase. As the tittle of the review says, "Good product, Good price."

our favorite sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this sweetener several times. The best taste!

try it for healthy life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so sweet and not harmfull!

Good - for what it is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To clarify, this product is in fact merely Maltodextrin powder augmented with Stevia for sweetness. Some may take problem with that but I enjoy it as part of my post-workout shake, taking the edge off the bitterness of, for example, green tea or greens powders. It has become a pantry staple, but not in the culinary sense.

Loved this sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so economical compared to other choices, does not leave an after taste and you don't need a ton of it to actually make something sweet:) love it!

This is my staple.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stevia most!!! No bitterness, just pleasant sweetness...:-) I add this to almost everything. Love it!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stevia product. It has great sweetness with no after taste and you don't have to use much at all. I wish iHerb still offered it in a 5 lb bulk container.

Completely wondertful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using NuStevia for the past six years. In the first year of using it lost 5 lbs. Use in coffee, tea and for some baking. Contacted the manufacturer asking what the leaves were washed in and they replied immediately with a firm response the leaves were only washed, and washed again in pure water, not chemicals. This is my go to! No grocery store "stevia" for me.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can now enjoy my tea, coffee, etc very sweet, and without worry. There is no bitter aftertaste. I will definitely be ordering this product again.