Great value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My family and i use this product instead of sugar. It tastes great!

Sweet deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best deal on Stevia!

Restaurant owner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it but price increased a lot

Stevia Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product a very good price and quick delivery! Thank you, Gary

IHerb purchases!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am always happy with my purchases from iHerb,...however, the 5 lb NuStevia is truly wonderful! I was afraid I'd not be able to order this product anymore,....but put my name on the list. Voila! I was able to get it again. I will be ordering more soon!!!

Sad this is not available (for now)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best Stevia out there! No after taste.... but sadly it is not available & the price have been ridiculously driven up on the NuNaturals website! IHerb site has the best price thus far but is not available

5 lb. NuStevia Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it in coffee, on fresh fruit, and any way I can get it. I even use it to dry fruits.

This product is awesome and this is the best deal out there on it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying NuNaturals NuStevia for 7 years now. After the first year of paying $10 a box for 100 packets (a few ounces) I found this bulk amount and it is worth its weight in gold! My wife makes sweet tea and kool aid with NuStevia and no one can tell its not sugar not even the kids! It makes great better kool aid then sugar with just a tablespoon and a half so you can see how long 5 lbs will last you! My friends who come from out of town rave about my wife's sweetened coffee with creamer using this stuff. Even the folks like myself that usually drink it black. This is a great sweetener with no side effects what so ever in the way of stomach rumbles etc that some sweeteners cause. It does contain Malt Dextrin but according to some very snooty health food store employees I know its all natural and is just a fiber and completely safe. We don't bake with this brand but for every thing else its the best! Here's a recipe idea. Get some pop cakes like those made by CoCo brand. They are just 15 cal. and 4 net carbs. Coat with your favorite spray butter add Cinnamon and sprinkle with NuStevia! Its awesome and the Cinnamon is great for those with sugar control issues! Good Luck.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Best brand out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several brands of Stevia in effort to save money, but none are quite as good as this brand. Buying the 5 lb. bag also helps the cost considerably.