Never tried the old formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this brand of stevia drops. Nice bottle and was not too bitter for me. Only thing I will say is I wish the vanilla taste was stronger! But I still liked it :^) a good price also for €9

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

Handy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product for flavoring food

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it says to shake it before use but when I shake it, it starts foaming as if I shaked a bottle of coca cola and starts spilling out of the bottle! However, it does a great job with only 8 drops but I didn't feel any vanilla flavor. No bad after taste too which is good!

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's great with yogurt, but awful in teas. I just don't like the stevia taste I have now realised. My sister has an actual stevia plant in a pot and that cooked tastes great. But again the taste of honey, sugar (yes I know sad!) is better for my palate.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this in baking recipes. We do not use sugar. This can also double as the Vanilla Extract, however, I also use the Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract by Frontier. Careful not to use to much in say a smoothie as it can end up having a less pleasant taste. Mix with another stevia...

Good

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a very strong vanilla taste, but good to mix in with unflavoured protein shakes.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

you can feel the vanilla and its yummee :)

be careful - very sweet stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product, use little amount because it is very sweet

!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect on my cereals for a sweet breakfast.

1 2 3 4