Great for homemade chocolate

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this for a simple homemade chocolate treat: coconut oil, raw cocao powder, Vanilla Stevia drops to taste, and then whatever else you want to add - coconut flakes, chia seeds, chopped nuts, himalayan pink salt, etc... it's an easy way to make a chocolate treat!

Awesome Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stevia is very good and has a more vanilla taste than Sweet Leaf.

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was nervous to order this product as I have never used flavored stevia before, but it is great! Not bitter at all and has wonderful vanilla flavor. I use it in coffee, baking, and add it to sparkling water with a splash of milk for sugar free cream soda. I also use it in my daily Apple Cider Vinegar "cocktails" to help the ACV go down. Quite tasty actually. Will be reordering soon.

Traditional vanilla taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like an actual vanilla bean rather than a synthetic vanilla flavor.

Love this in our morning coffee with a piece of dark chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product in coffee!

My Favorite Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flavored stevia available. Natural Vanilla flavor. Tastes great added to green drinks and smoothies. Any healthy dessert will benefit from adding it, baked, frozen, or chilled. Also tastes great in yogurt or kefir.

Delicious in coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased both unflavored and vanilla NuStevia and have realized that this is the best choice for coffee. The vanilla scent and flavor is subtle, but pleasant. It has become my go-to add-in for my mornin' joe.

By far the BEST and ONLY stevia brand I will buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this product! This website has the best price for one, and this is the only stevia I have found that is not bitter. I use this in my coffee every single day and in baking sometimes. Make sure you do not get the regular one that is not alcohol free, if you plan to use it in beverages!

Amazing Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sweetener is so good. It is terrific in coffee, and sparkling water to make "creme soda." My only complaint is that I go through it faster than a cheaper stevia -glycerite drops from another brand . I think it's because the vanilla flavor dilutes the sweetness just a little, so it takes more to sweeten. Still, I would buy again. It is a treat!

Perfect for coffee and tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other stevia products over the past few years in an effort to avoid artificial sweeteners, but they all left a horrid after-taste. Not this one. Finally, something good to put in my coffee!