OK @ 2 per day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work for mood. The glass bottle is nice, but much too big. It is hard to fish out the caps that are all stuck together at the bottom of the bottle.

Omega Astin: Good but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was always getting the Healthy Origins brand from you which always smelled rotten after a few days. This one was on sale, so we bought it to compare the smell. Nutrex smells more agreeable, but still a little. So I guess that Astaxanthin does tend to have a smell. Not on sale, Nutrex is just toooooo expensive for us. from Canuckland

Good stuff

Posted by lotuspocus on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Affordable and effective source of Astaxanthin. Mg for mg, it's better value considering that it's got other good stuff in it like omega 3's.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried another Nutrex combo and looking forward to this one. Like the ingredients, especially the Astaxanthin.

easy to take daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure it is good for me, the experts say that anyway, not sure what it is doing, but I will continue to take it for a few more months and see if it helps with immune system and allergies. Good price, so it is worth a try.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Would order again...

From Thailand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's OK, i love BioAstin

Too early to tell but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Full marks for the small easy to swallow tabs and its doesnt aggravate my digestive system (I have IBS). Whilst it may be just my imagination as I have only been taking them a week,but I feel a bit perkier. Too early to see any eye effects at this stage.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Nutrex OmegaAstin

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have just started using this product so will report back later. It sounds like an excellent formulation.