Eye health

Posted by francesjoan on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm 56 drive full time and need this for the constant use of my eyes when I drive. It seems to help with light glare,focus and reduce eye fatigue.

Awesome product at a fab. price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My friend said his shoulder pain was much better after a few days on it. I can say I tanned better, burned a little but I haven't been consistent with taking it twice a day. I wouldn't trust any other company but this one, they are into quality++++

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have already noticed more energy, visual clarity and colors more vivid. Am glad to find a great price at iherb. Joints in hands are less sore than usual from gardening chores. Will buy again

Anthony William Medical Medium Recommended Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vegan Omega product I have ever used. It has no fishy smell or taste with easy to swallow capsules. Only two a day makes it cost effective. I notice my eyes aren't as dry and don't need as many eye drops when I use this product. Would definitely recommend. Can see why Anthony William Medical Medium recommends this and all the other products - wish they were all available via iherb!

Nutrex, OmegaAstin, 60 V-Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, I have an Auto immune disease & have been searching for a product like this, it allows me to cut back on the Omegas I was taking & to add the Astaxanthin I needed, my foot pain has just about gone & the little Loose bowels are disapearing ,I will reorder.Thanks.

Great formula!

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Takes away my fathers joint aches and pains. He was previously was taking the bioastin supreme brand which was great for him and his OA but i believe the oils in this products act synergistically with the astaxanthin for an even more potent product !!

so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the price this time is way low,but it is the best astin

vegetarian option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good vegetarian option

Good combination.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Astaxanthin and Omega 3-6-9 is such a good combination and at a good price. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this regularly and loves it.

1 2 3 4