The best lactoferrin I have taken for sinuses & infections.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands & types of lactoferrin including holo lactoferrin & apo lactoferrin. I have also tried many different colostrums but nothing has been an effective as this. I believe the addition of lysozyme may be a key component. A study done a few years ago (Innate Antimicrobial Activity of Nasal Secretions) revealed that the two highest secretions in the nasal mucosa for innate immunity are lactoferrin & lysozyme. As this is one of very few supplements containing lysozyme, I will continue to take it indefinitely.

My favorite lactoferrin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried quite a few brands, and I always come back to this one. Sometimes I get their pure lactoferrin, which has a higher dose per capsule (but is very expensive). It is wonderful as well, but I like the benefits of the colostrum powder with the lactoferrin. It seems to work best on an empty stomach, and works great for immune building. It is especially good for bacterial infections. I seem to notice endurance benefits when I work out as well.

4 pills of lactoferrin everynight + lauric acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if the monolaurin or the lactoferrin made my fathers arthritis disappear but something worked and worked very well. One day my 60 year old father woke up and couldn't raise his arms above his head and his hands were swelling up. He is a very active person who loves to work hard so naturally he was terrified. After a lot of reading I decided to put him on monnolaurin and lactoferrin and within a month he was back to normal or actually better than normal because his skin looked a lot better. He still takes these pills everyday for the past year because he doesn't want to have any chance of reoccurring issues. I wish I could say that some of my father's friends followed his advice on taking monolaurin and lactoferrin so I could have more anecdotal stories to tell about these products but they are still stuck getting steroid injections and taking pharmaceutical products for their arthritis and as one would expect, they have not gotten any better. My father also cut out 95% of his alcohol consumption and sugar intake.

Take when start to feel sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this when I start to feel sick. Works wonders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Looks like to preceed diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is exactly what I was looking for and needed. Hoping this will help prevent yeast infections while on long term antibiotic treatment. Have been taking a colostrum supplement for a couple months now to support my immune system so this combo is a good find for me.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are good quality,I read an article a few months ago that said that lactoferrin is good for people that have cancer as it helps with iron absorbsion, iherb seem to be a very well known company in the 🇺🇸 however it wasn't made very clear when ordering from overseas that even though they offered free p&p they didn't mention customs charges for goods over £15, however when I contacted iherb they were able to help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

looks like it has iron it and works the opposite way

1 2