MIND BLOWING RESULTS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I first learned of the importance of alkalizing one's blood to neutralize the effects of acidic buildup in the body, I began a search to find a complete Green Energy Drink that was designed to do just that. After just one drink, I felt a gentle, tsunami-like wave of PURE energy begin to course thru my body. It was the kind of energy I once felt when I was a small child. Nothing could compare with it. I not only was able to work hard for the rest of the afternoon, late into the night (around midnight) but I woke up long before my chickens, camel, horses, parrots or dogs, bright and early at 5:30 am, with that same energy that made me want to leap out of bed and face the day! (Mind you, this was without the help of an alarm clock!) I couldn't wait to try it again and had another glass for breakfast, only this time, I added a little Agave Nectar to help improve the taste. (It really doesn't need improving, I just happen to like a sweeter taste.) I ended up working HARD (one does that on a ranch) ALL day, and kept waiting for a drop in energy. It NEVER happened! Not only that, but by noon, my usual ready-to-pass-out-n-take-a-nap time, was completely bypassed. I STRONGLY recommend EVERYONE get on this amazing product. I don't care what it costs! (Although, I will tell you, the local healthfood store burned me for twice the price as iHerb!) Just do it! You're worth it, and so is your body! You will LOVE the real energy it provides and OMG! Once you understand the power (and process) behind alkalizing your blood to neutralize acidic buildup, you're going to REALLY Love this stuff! (I was so out of balance that I started to notice physical symptoms that were causing me concern, like shaking hands, rapidly decaying eye-sight, heart palpitations, IBS, mood swings, etc...) This hit me so hard, that within less than 72 hours of taking it, everything started to go the other way! PEOPLE - if you eat/drink nothing else in your life, DRINK THIS! Your body will thank you for it!

Great for those with food intolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't really eat veggies without it making me sick. They taste fine about about 1 hours later I'm in the restroom. So Ultimate Green Protein to the rescue! I love this stuff. I drink it every morning in a 16 oz bottle of v8 Splash Berry Blend. It's like having my own jamba juice in the office. It's a berry flavor already but I want something I can enjoy eating every morning. I have been drinking this for over a month now and I am doing a detox, I lost 9 pounds. My skin looks great and I haev a nice glow to me. I just ordered my second bottle on this and I will keep ordering it from iHerbs, it comes so fast and the price is so right. Oh and when I first started taking it I would use 2 scoops but it wasn't agreeing with me so I only use one. The only down side is that it's gritty. It would be best if added to a smoothie adn not just a juice. I don't have time to make those at work, nor do we have a blender. Other then that I just shake it or twrill it before I have a sip so all the thick powder stuff doesn't stay at the bottom on the jar.

Olympian Labs Inc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No other drink can compare, as this Hemp and Pea protein is the best for health. The taste and quality of this product is highly recommendable to anyone. Affordable too.

Long search is over

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best combination i can find, could taste better,sweeter. helps diabetics

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has absolutely everything in it. I add half a banana with 1 tablespoon almond butter and ice, throw in the blender and all done. Perfect meal, keeps me full. I notice a difference when I run out of it. This is a great way to start of your day, very clean meal replacement. I did not like the taste at first, after adding half a banana and almond butter I love it now

Ultimate Greens shake with great taste!

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Here is a great whole foods green drink that is loaded with goodies and tastes great. Its a great quick source of vitamins, greens and protein for those that are on the go or want a quick healthy snack.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little sweet. Has amazing ingredients. I use only one scoop, plus a scoop of vibrance greens, a little cacoa powder, acai seeds, chia seeds.....banana.....really nice a after a few hours.

A must for Teenagers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for the teenagers in the house!

Great Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the formulation, good tasting and mixes well. Got great results on detoxing.

My favourite meal substitute protein shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this for breakfast blended with half cup of blueberries and rice milk.It agrees with my fussy stomach and tastes good and not like grass like a lot I have tried

1 2 3