About the shipping weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This review is merely about iherb n not the product. The shipping weight for the same product in amazon is 1.8llbs but iherb says it's 2.6 Actually it's not only this product, lots of other products are the same. I sent email asking them why, of course they didn't reply!

Delicious but unable to eat it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love butter but do not tolerate it - had hoped ghee might be OK because many butter-intolerant people say they can eat it. This is the second brand of ghee I've tried so don't think I'll try another. Can't get raw in this country, but doubt it'd make a difference in my case. It did taste lovely and everything about it was as described - can't fault the product itself really. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

It smells so bad for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are good but it can't make me cook with this. I gave up to keep having this butter. I prefer 'Organic valley' butter.

Something changed when they were taken over by Organic Valley

Posted by Specialist on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this brand of ghee for a long time. Then they were bought by Organic Valley. I don't know what they did, but I can't tolerate this one anymore. I switched to Pure Indian Foods, Ghee (also sold by iHerb) and all is well again. I took this to my Chiropractor who tests with kinesiology and he verified that there's something not right about this ghee. He even went so far as to say that it should no be used by anyone! Use Pure Indian Foods, Ghee.

leaking container

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived after it was leaking probably due to a faulty container. It made a mess and soiled other products + wasted content

IF YOU RECEIVE IN TACT.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 6 jars and was very much looking forward to tasting but unfortunately I can't comment on the flavor because every single jar was broken and I have been told that I am still responsible to pay shipping....so shopper beware.

Terrible rancid taste

Posted by cilentihome on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just opened this this morning. I was thinking I could try this in my coffee but when I tasted it it had a rancid taste. I will not buy this brand again.

Ghee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a great flavour. Definitely won't purchase this one again.

not what I wanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No butter aroma compared with the butter, disappoint

Terrible butter I hver ever eaten !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

IT smells 'old oil', and not cruch after cooking. I can't eat so I use making dog's cookie with this. They won't complain :P

1 2