Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But not as good as Pure Indian Foods brand which is more yellow and flavourful. However, I can't afford the $30 shipping with them. Very glad iherb carries a comparable product for a great shipping rate that usually comes like a bullet across the Canadian border the very next day. Thanks also for the free sampes of Cococeps.

Ghee clarified butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, easy to use, good value for money. Shame you had a weight/cost special offer which disappeared

Important product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ghee is healthy - especially for your gut. But I don't like the taste so much I hope.

Best Ghee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Wish it was a bit cheaper as $9+shipping is a bit much but keeping in mind that it is a specialty product, i'm happy!

Best Organic Ghee and IHERB has Best Price and Service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this Organic Ghee for the first time to get away from over processed Earth Balance margarine. No soy, corn or carrageenan! My reluctance was that I have tremendous irritability from all dairy products. It affects me mentally rather than gastrointestinally. Read somewhere that it could be the milk PROTEIN that I am sensitive to. Ghee has all the protein removed and is pure fat. I typically have trouble digesting many good fats so I was skeptical at first. Imagine my delight when I had NO negative reaction. NO refrigeration is necessary. In fact I read that ghee can last for 100 years! It's impossible to spoon out if it's ice cold. Remember, there is no protein in it to go bad. I would give it 5 stars if the price was lower.

Great product, love the "caramel"-type flavor. Replacing regular butter with this entirely.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad that iHerb stocks this, the package size is also good - low shipping weight low costs.

Buttery goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I give this 4 stars is because it is not salted - I add my own sprinkle of sea salt when using this on pancakes or toast.

Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dont like smell

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I still seem to react to all dairy inc these..Not totally sold on the taste..I do prefer cultered Ghee over this...Seems good quality..

Just delicious

Posted by TryingHealthyWay on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this Ghee. Is a big cristal jar and the product is excellent and delicious. * Estoy muy contenta con este Ghee, es un frasco grande de cristal y el producto es excelente y delicioso.