Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

But not as good as Pure Indian Foods brand which is more yellow and flavourful. However, I can't afford the $30 shipping with them. Very glad iherb carries a comparable product for a great shipping rate that usually comes like a bullet across the Canadian border the very next day. Thanks also for the free sampes of Cococeps.

Delicious but unable to eat it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on March 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love butter but do not tolerate it - had hoped ghee might be OK because many butter-intolerant people say they can eat it. This is the second brand of ghee I've tried so don't think I'll try another. Can't get raw in this country, but doubt it'd make a difference in my case. It did taste lovely and everything about it was as described - can't fault the product itself really. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very tasty and healthy oil in the tradition of Ayurveda. Use it for frying. Its takes less than sunflower oil. And the dishes are less greasy. Blue label is completely removed and remains a neat jar. I will buy all the time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first ghee I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to. I guess to explain it to somebody who has never had it, I'd say it has the smell of cheese or movie popcorn butter. The flavor is sort of strong. It made great garlic toast, but I didn't care for it on my breakfast foods. I don't regret buying it, but I don't love it enough to buy it again.

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on June 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have dairy protein intolerance, and I can use this product, no problem. Tastes great and stable at high temperatures (therefore more healthy to use for frying than most oils:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

This ghee has it all, organic, 100% grass fed cows, nice flavour, beautiful colour and great to use in all my cooking. A bit strong for toast but that is the only minor down side for me. I love it.

Great ghee

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this all the time in my cooking and it's a very pure ghee with a high smoke point. Much easier to use than regular butter and a must for Indian cooking.

Not a very rich flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is from grassfed cows, organic and yellow. But the flavour was not as rich as other Ghee that I have eaten

Price not competitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this several times in the past - it's very nice. but since the price has gone from 12.96 to over 18.- it's not worth buying anymore.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the smell