Delicious but unable to eat it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love butter but do not tolerate it - had hoped ghee might be OK because many butter-intolerant people say they can eat it. This is the second brand of ghee I've tried so don't think I'll try another. Can't get raw in this country, but doubt it'd make a difference in my case. It did taste lovely and everything about it was as described - can't fault the product itself really. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Super!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very tasty and healthy oil in the tradition of Ayurveda. Use it for frying. Its takes less than sunflower oil. And the dishes are less greasy. Blue label is completely removed and remains a neat jar. I will buy all the time!

Ghee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first ghee I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to. I guess to explain it to somebody who has never had it, I'd say it has the smell of cheese or movie popcorn butter. The flavor is sort of strong. It made great garlic toast, but I didn't care for it on my breakfast foods. I don't regret buying it, but I don't love it enough to buy it again.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I use this ghee just about every day to avoid the milk proteins in regular butter. It's also great for sauteeing because it doesn't burn like regular butter does. I love that it's organic too.

PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This ghee has it all, organic, 100% grass fed cows, nice flavour, beautiful colour and great to use in all my cooking. A bit strong for toast but that is the only minor down side for me. I love it.

Great ghee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this all the time in my cooking and it's a very pure ghee with a high smoke point. Much easier to use than regular butter and a must for Indian cooking.

Not a very rich flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is from grassfed cows, organic and yellow. But the flavour was not as rich as other Ghee that I have eaten

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have dairy protein intolerance, and I can use this product, no problem. Tastes great and stable at high temperatures (therefore more healthy to use for frying than most oils:)

Price not competitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this several times in the past - it's very nice. but since the price has gone from 12.96 to over 18.- it's not worth buying anymore.

smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the smell