The BEST ghee we've had.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really first-rate! Beautiful, smooth texture, excellent mellow buttery flavour, guarantees no casein (a huge bonus for us!) and made from pastured cow's milk. And organic. But the high quality of this ghee really surprised me. I've been using a different brand of pastured, organic ghee, and had no idea that such a delicious, aromatic, pure ghee even existed until I tried this. I really could not say enough good things about it. I had intended to use it for only a certain purpose, but have found that I am adding it to a lot more, and will have to order a lot more, more frequently!

Just right, Ghee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This organic Ghee is a staple in my kitchen. I have been using it for several years now. It is one of the few fats that I use for cooking(avoiding the nasties of chemical extracted oils), and adds a nice buttery taste. Also good for making popcorn in my microwave popper. The most important use for us is as a healthy fat ingredient added to my pets' raw food diet. An added bonus is the nice, sleek heavy jars. I save all the jars for storing herbs, spices, sprouting seeds, carob nibs, what-have-you.

Liked this

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find anything similar in Finland. Gets expensive to buy such a basic thing ...from the other side of the world almost. Grazy, grazy world. But otherwise, a nice suprise. Did not know this exists even, until we heard of iHerb.

Great for cooking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As an inexperienced cook, I tend to burn a lot of things on the stove. However, this butter is great as it does not burn up easily and has a rich flavor (a plus for a butter lover like me).

Like the Purity Farms Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find I am using Ghee more all the time. I have been using it for a couple years, but finding if I set it on the counter that I use it for frying everything. No over-brown butter!

I really love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for a pretty long time ago. Usually i use this for my baking. My cookies were yummy.. so nice texture. Very satisfied! and i will take this again.

Golden Ghee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Organic Ghee's buttery goodness gives all other butters a run for their money! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

can't miss it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make butter cake with it. very special butter favor. will buy again.

Ghee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good butter alternative for lactose intolerant and to use for cooking and baking. It has a creamy texture and doesn't need to be kept in the fridge like regular butter.

Great base for paleos who love butter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ghee has been a godsend for me and my quest of paleo living. The important thing to remember with ghee (or anything that has the word butter in it) is to use it in moderation. I could go Julia Child on most dishes and use butter like it's water, so I really have to watch myself.