Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Each bar only weighs in at 55g per bar so in essence you are being shorted 1 bar per box.... NOT COOL

Another great flavor from Quest

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on July 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

've sampled a lot of protein bars in the past and I must say that the Quest brand never fails to satisfy. Great flavors, great taste, and I had no problems with my stomach. These are by far some of the best that I have ever eaten and I have been using protein bars for 20+ years. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

The taste is good enough and has protein.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered those Bars before and liked them very much. They are very good to substitute ordinary sweet food. The taste seems to be not usuall at first time, but some time later you cant stop eating one more Bar.

Good as always!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quest never lets down!

Posted by archeiherb on July 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

it tastes quite different to other flavors. it is likely to normal snack food. The taste is rich and crispy. The sweetness is acceptable. i will buy it again

Not worth the hype

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quest bars were highly recommended to me, and after reading all the positive reviews, I thought I'd give it a shot. In my opinion, the fame is not deserved for this particular flavor. Left a chalky, chemical aftertaste. On a positive note, they leave me full and energized. Maybe other flavors taste a little more natural, but this kind is not for everyone

Best protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well it's just best protein bar available on market. Will buy again.

Quest Cookies and Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Tasting protein bar

Super Fast Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

This the first time I've placed an order with iherb as it was recommended from a friend and I was a little apprehensive as I'm in Australia. What an awesome surprise to get them delivered in 4 working days!! Love the product, the service and delivery time so will definitely be back to do more purchases. Thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo mejor es que parece que estas comiendo algo muy pecaminoso pero luego no hay remordimientos!!