THESE BARS ARE UNDER THE POSTED NET WEIGHT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Each bar only weighs in at 55g per bar so in essence you are being shorted 1 bar per box.... NOT COOL

Another great flavor from Quest

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

've sampled a lot of protein bars in the past and I must say that the Quest brand never fails to satisfy. Great flavors, great taste, and I had no problems with my stomach. These are by far some of the best that I have ever eaten and I have been using protein bars for 20+ years. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it tastes quite different to other flavors. it is likely to normal snack food. The taste is rich and crispy. The sweetness is acceptable. i will buy it again

Best protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well it's just best protein bar available on market. Will buy again.

Quest Cookies and Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Tasting protein bar

Super Fast Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This the first time I've placed an order with iherb as it was recommended from a friend and I was a little apprehensive as I'm in Australia. What an awesome surprise to get them delivered in 4 working days!! Love the product, the service and delivery time so will definitely be back to do more purchases. Thank you.

OMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo mejor es que parece que estas comiendo algo muy pecaminoso pero luego no hay remordimientos!!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easily the best quest bar flavor. It tastes like crushed up Oreos. Plan on sticking with this flavor unless/until they beat it.

Quest Delivers. YET AGAIN!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are AMAZING! HUge white chocolate chunks which positively just MELTS in your mouth. It's even better than oreos and the cookie bits are to die for. Definitely DID NOT regret buying 2 boxes of these little (delicious!!) devils at once! Be nice to your stomach (and health!) and splurge a little on these babies! Thumbs up!! A+++

One word: Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really really recommend these! In my opinion the best quest bar I have tried, closely followed by white chocolate and raspberry, very soft, the softest bar I've had so far out of all of them, absolutely beautiful taste also once again!