Just what the doctor ordered for dry and sore lips.

Posted by Leione on March 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This Organic Honey Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E is just what the doctor ordered for dry, sensitive, and sore lips. Honey is one of the best natural remedies for chapped lips with strong healing, antioxidant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and hygroscopic properties. It seals in moisture, gently exfoliates dead skin cells, relieves pain and soreness, protects against infection and inflammation (something dry and flaky lips are prone to), restores damaged skin. Olive oil known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Organic, natural, non-toxic lip balm

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Moisturizes dry lips well.

Posted by healthydoesit on February 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mmmmm is the sound I want to make after using this little gem. It is so smooth and has the best honey flavor! I am so in love with this lip balm. I was lucky enough to get this for 85 cents, but I would gladly pay full price over and over again. There's no need to use this every few minutes like most chapsticks. It keeps your lips smooth and soft. And it's organic!! Doesn't get better than this, folks! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

it's ok

Posted by fddfgtge on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best one on iHerb.

Posted by PurplePegasus on April 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I reacted to this. The scent is overpowering. To the trash it goes.

5 stars

Posted by Monica on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good lip balm for winter and summer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's really good but the Smell stink

Posted by Anaterma on August 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

has an artificial smell to it which i personally don't fancy, wish it had real honey in it instead of just an *extract*, which is probably just some powdered honey and maltodextrin. after using hurraw balm this one doesn't seem that much moisturising but it stays on lips longer, i guess. are there really no other ingredients which are stated on the label, cuz for a just oil chapstick this seems to be too hard. it's an ok texture, thou, not too hard.

Terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturiser but the smell is awful. My son doesn't even want to go near me because it stinks.

Love my Sierra Bees

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like Sierra Bees. I like the smoothness and the taste.