Amazing lip balm with a rare blend of healing tamanu oil and antiseptic tea tree oil.

Posted by Leione on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for my lips. I have very sensitive lips prone to getting painfully dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This organic tamanu and tea tree oil lip balm is not something you would find in a typical lip balm. It does wonders for my lips. The ingredients are amazing. Tamanu oil, one of its main ingredients, is an ancient Polynesian beauty secret famous for its powerful healing, nourishing, regenerating, pain relieving, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antioxidant properties and truly an amazing remedy for dry and chapped lips, as well as many other serious skin conditions. Rich in antioxidants, it accelerates healing and the growth of new and healthy skin, nourishes, soothes, and repairs dry and damaged skin, relieves pain caused by inflammation, fends off infection, prevents dryness, chapping, and inflammation, restores skin elasticity, protects against premature aging. Tea tree oil is a potent antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral agent and immunostimulant capable of fighting off different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, alleviating inflammation, which is something chapped lips are particularly prone to, and boosting the immune system. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer painfully dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Excellent value for money!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent, excellent value for money. Would be a 5 if it has SPF in it. If you have found my review helpful, don't hesitate to click 'yes'!

excellent for all family

Posted by AisTeja on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product, ideal price and quantity, especially for a big family

Very good!!!

Posted by DancesWithWolves on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it and also as all those ingredients are healing and 100% natural -this balm can be applied also to the other parts of you body... Tea tree,Tamanu oil and vitamin E are healing and also great for pimples and blemishes, insect bites, etc. It will just soothe and soften, heal your lips and skin... ;-)

So good!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These Sierra Bees lip balms are perfect. Really! Smooth texture, no need to keep reapplying every ten minutes, and no allergic erection for the hypersensitive. I love every flavor they have and especially love that they're offered as freebies! Even if they weren't, I would continue to buy. These last a long time and make my lips super happy! Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

Strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn´t sure how many stars to give - it moistures, and I know that Tea-tree is great against cold sores. and I love the other tastes, but this one gave me a stale, horrible taste in my mouth for hours. Like when you brush your teeth and eat an orange. I could not use it anymore.

It tasted like tea tree oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Glad it was a free offer from IHerb. It tastes like what I clean my floors with...

Nice

Posted by RaicuRaluca on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is good. But the pomegranate version is better.

又便宜,又好用的天然潤唇膏!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

這個潤唇膏真的不錯。 先說說我的嘴唇,是很敏感類型。每次天氣轉變,嘴唇就會又亁又粗糙,還會長出一些小粒粒,跟著就會腫起來,然後脫皮,+分難看。 味道:只有淡淡的天然草藥味,很容易接受。 易用度:很容易就能塗抹在嘴唇上 保濕度:保濕效果不錯,塗抹後感到嘴唇濕潤,能夠保持水份,但又不會黏黏的。 持久度:可能是吸收了,吃完蛋糕、喝了咖啡仍然感到嘴唇是有點滋潤 用後感:用了數天,可能是因為是含有Tamanu Oil(在網上找到Tamanu Oil是有消炎和抗菌的特性),爛嘴角的位置都沒有痛,也埋口了。嘴唇也沒有敏感。以這個價格能有這麽好的品質,實是難得啊~

Está bien

Posted by MaruPino on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tiene rica textura y es natural, lo que le da un amplio plus. Su olor no me fascina pero no me produce rechazo, pero lo que no me gustó, es que tuviese menta, pues siento que mis labios se resecan con ese ingrediente.