Nicely balanced, but has questionable fillers

Posted by DinaB123 on November 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a well balanced multivitamin. Make sure to supplement it with extra cahlcium if your kids don't get enough from food. Easy to chew, no complains about taste. IMPORTUNATELY this product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Solgar, Kangavites, Complete Multivitamin & Mineral, Children's Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes delicious. Easier than swallowing a pill.

Kangavites Berry Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

Both my boys love these vitamins and we had been purchasing them through our local Whole Foods. But they discontinued selling Kangavites there and I saw them in iherb.com for a much better price. I will for sure order them again from iherb.com. My children are extremely picky eaters and they both really like Kangavites.

great for picky kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lot's of vitamins and my 4 1/2 yr old will NOT take them. He likes these and takes them without hesitation.

Solgar, Kangavites Complete Multi - Children's formula berry flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yeah! Finally a vitamin with a size and flavor that my kids love! Some chewables are too big or too weird tasting.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 8 yr old son likes it. It's tastes alot better than other chewables we have tried.

Chewables are good but not as good as gummies

Posted by superherbviking on April 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin and mineral wise these vitamins have the bases covered but I usually find chewables to be too chalky for my liking. The taste is good but the texture is what gets me. I have a 5 year old and he wouldn't take them. I really like the vitamins and minerals these contain, it's too bad my son wouldn't eat them. I threw a few into his smoothies from time to time but mostly I ate them all :)

contains SOY

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

soy wasn't mentioned among the ingredients. and the super strong smell is awful. kids didn't like them. not recommend to anyone.

Kids like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it. Not a gummy vitamin.

Excellent Product5️⃣%🆓🆓🆓🆓🆓

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Get 5️⃣% 🆓 on any product at any time on total bill using 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻 ( ATB6️⃣4️⃣5️⃣5️⃣ ) ❤️💯 trusted 💯❤️