Helps to heal acne scar

Posted by phannie on March 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my acne scars. Have them for about 7-8 years and used tons of creams and serums to try to get rid of them. I've been using MSM for almost 2 months now and I can really see the difference. My old acne scars are smaller than before, some of them less deep too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not sue this product works. I think it has a lot of fillers. I desolved a tablet in water to test if it was real. While none of the substance really floated to the top. Little of it desolved. this is troubling. I wont buy this brand again.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

After four weeks of excruciating pain due to acute cervical spondylosis (wear and tear of the neck vertebrae) I started taking this product together with Now Foods glucosamine/ chondroitin. Four days later I noticed some improvement; six weeks later, the pain has literally vanished. Couldn't tell whether it is mainly the MSM or the gluc/ chondr component that is effective, but the combination is certainly a life saver for me. It has now been three months; the pain never came back.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't releave much pain, but maybe I need to take more a day, so I'm still trying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Everything as it should be.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic service, so fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands and this is the best around byfar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will continue tout buy them