Ferrochel Iron Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a convenient way to increase iron intake if your diet is lacking. The form is ferrous bis-glycinate chelate, easily absorbed. A word of caution - the tablet of 27 mg is significantly greater than the recommended daily value of 18 mg and the body excretes excess iron poorly. I use 1/2 tab/day.

iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

3 of these/day have upped my ferritin blood levels from 3 to 81 in 6 months.

Fast-acting iron supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This iron is gentle and works quickly to help with anemia. It is non-constipating and very well absorbed.

Top Quality Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Been on this iron 6 months - just got Dr's tests back - after more than 3 years and several different types of iron, I am finally no longer anemic. Iron levels are finally normal. This stuff really helps.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago, I began to have trouble stomaching any iron supplement even in my multivitamin. This is the only iron I've been able to to find which I can tolerate at all, and I can even take it on an empty stomach.

Source Naturals,Advanced Ferrochel Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellently tolerated source of iron.

great absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this form of iron to cure my anemia and it has been prooved the best in the market. Strongly recommended.

works good tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product and great price but tastes like licking a rusty cast iron skillet. wish for a better outer coating!

iron taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

leaves a powerful iron taste in your mouth.

best absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had had problem with low level of ferritin, tried prescribed iron but my levels rises just a little and then stopped. With this advanced ferrochel it's going up gradually. It takes time but I am very satisfied with the effect. I take 2 tablets daily. I don't have any problems with stomach or else. I can recommend.