Great and no odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am soo much happier with this then with the fish oil capsules I used to take. This has absolutely no fish odor, which is a big bonus for me.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used krill since 2001. Swear by it re: cognitive symptoms related to past toxic exposures.

Source Naturals Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. Unlike other brands I've tried, there is no fishy smell.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well it was prescribed for me to maintain my Triglicyride levels, and it was perfect, My mother took it for joint pain, it was great as well

Krill Krill

Posted by JazzyUmmS on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a fish oil, the best. Was confused because there are so many brands out there. So I went with the brand I trusted the most. This brand seems a great value as well, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. In fact, If I could have taken ground flax seed I may not have taken this at all. You choose and P2 friendly!!

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a good product. Taking, along with other products, for arthritis symptoms. I believe it does help & know from a variety of sources that it's an excellent addition to my diet

nice size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice product and the caspsules are a nice size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this krill oil. It has a great combination of DHA, EPA and phospholipids. It is hard to find a product which has such high levels of those.

Positive feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I will keep using it. Highly recommended.

1 2