Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking hgh surge for about three weeks now but the very first thing I noticed when taking it is the level of energy. It really gets you motivated and stimulated to get a workout. I usually feel pretty drained after my workouts but with this I still feel energized enough to workout longer.

Mr. Nitzmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and last weekend we had some friends over that I had not seen in 3 or 4 months and as folks came in they all kept coming up and saying Wow you seem like you have gotten younger, and what have you been taking your skin seems so youthful. I was also told that I looked as if I had lost 15-20 years of age, that's really good as I am in my 60's.

Make your own. LIDDEL HGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Great for the cardio vascular system. Take with Liddel HGH spray. cheaper to blend your own amino acids, and take the rest in pill form.

wow, what a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my husband takes this along with tyrosine and his sex drive is back full force...not to mention his motivation to work out...good stuff.

Seems to work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work. Better sleep, feeling stronger and comments by my wife on how I look better!

Great pre-workout supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be the best supplement I have used in taking before workouts for maintaining strength.

This product is awesome

Posted by 9nnoetic on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is THE best hgh enhancing supplement on the market. And the price is right.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased that iHerb is able to provide the product, which helps to improve sleep, overall stamina, other benefits claimed are to be expected. May be too soon to tell, or quite different metabolism and stress level.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Provides the youthful feeling it claims.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good