iHerb listed expiry date having problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is good and I love it. However, I had noticed that the listed expiry date from iHerb was totally different from what I personally check with Starwest as there is no expiry date on the package. I had received my package on 3 Aug 2016. The listed expiry date on iHerb is until 2021. When I gave the details to Starwest, they were telling me that it should be 2018! Which pretty much disappointed me and feel like cheating from iHerb for more than 2 year time different!

Beware this herb is OLD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There was no color or smell to this lavender. Very dissappointed, especially since I bought two packages. Also, no packaging date. I have never been dissappointed with Frontier -there packages are fresh and dated. Thank You

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value! Terrific smell, very big volume. I put some in my tea and it takes only about 5-10 flower to make the tea fragrant. This packet will last for years!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But not as great quality as I get in France.

Beautiful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I an a restorative yoga teacher. I made eye pillows with a small portion of lavender in each. My students ask me all the time about the wonderful scent and relaxation inducing effects of the lavender in the pillows. This is a great value.

Amazing value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I wasn't expecting such a big pack until it arrived! Made many fragrance sachets for wardrobes and pillow. Smell is not overpowering but also not strong enough to act alone as fragrance for rooms. Might need to add some essence for a more lasting smell but overall is great. The zipper bag however, was damaged the moment I opened the bag. The entire zip came off even though I tore along the indicated line. However, it was packed and shipped in another zipper bag which helps to seal in the fragrance after opening. Good!

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's great aroma and big volume!

Great deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Heavenly scent.

The scent doesn't last

Posted by KatySeventy on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to fill small sachets and keep with our clothes. I was surprised how much I got for my money. However, I feel the scent evaporated quite fast. It could be I'm inexperienced with making such satchets, but it could also be that it isn't of highest quality?

Starwest Botanicals, Organic Lavender Flowers Extra

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super big pack!!! Nice for baking and tea!

1 2