Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a little watery and needs 3 coats to get it right. It can be peeled off easily.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well, this is the best water-based nail polish I've had so far. It dries very quickly, peels off easily and completely. What is more, it has no smell, so I can use it whenever and wherever I want to!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like the nail polish, it keeps on the nails like an usual nail polish, not like someone wrote that a day or 2. I like that it doesn't smell. I felt bad because of the smell each time when I used my nail polish earlier, but now I feel ok with this brand. I really like the product! Thank you!

nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

metallic burgundy color, rich and elegant :)

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The color is beautiful. No smell at all. I need two coats to full coverage. Stays on for two weeks and more on my toes. Very pleased

for travel and conferences

Posted by DanaEurope on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the colour, perfect for autumn and winter. Also, no more than 1-2 days to be used, comes off easily. Perfect for important events when travelling, when I don't want to bother to carry a nail polish remover.

Lasts a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought is because of the low toxicity noted on EWG.org. I think it's a 1. I was shocked low long this lasted. I always couldn't get it off. I tried alcohol, but it made it shiner. I then realized I need to peel it off. It is a little thick putting on, and it does't have a huge shine. I used about 4 or 5 coats and wore it for about 10 days. I used a red one on my toes and it's been about a month and it's still on, but I shower twice a week, so they don't get rubbed or watered down much. I wish there were more colors and that I can buy locally.

Needs a top coat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's very matte and so I think it needs a top coat so that the sparkle in it shows up. Don't need nail polish remover as it peels of relatively easily when you want to remove it. A nice neutral non-chemical smell.

Good Product