Quality vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be totally good, with a broad spectrum of tocopherols better representing naturally occurring Vitamin E (unlike the synthetic and limited Vitamin E available here in Australia). Higher dosages can reduce the effect of other vitamins, but this one from Thorne seems to have been just right.

Perhaps a little too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Thorne brand of vitamin E because I trust their products, and vitamin is a fat soluble vitamin, so it hangs around in the body longer and I wanted to make sure I was taking something of high quality. That being said, I would really prefer if this came in a smaller dose (like 200 IU) because taking the 500 IU capsules make me feel nauseated.

Good I think...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pricey, but am told it's a very good product. Seem to work well.. i think!

all good - EXCEPT PRICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

hypothyroid - no soy is great price so high - how long will I buy this? Dread.

Thorne Ultimate-E

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but unable to compare or rate against another product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

so far so good

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is very good. I don't like products using gelatine as bovine gelatine often contains glyphosate so I pierce it and just empty the content into my food or in my mouth. It's not a pleasant tasting oil but most of us need a good vitamin E complex and this one is good.