OK

Posted by filmoyster on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as robust as loose leaf raspberry leaf teas, weakly flavored. I've had better.

we shall see

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought the product as I have been told and have read about the importance of drinking red raspberry leaf tea while pregnant. Now, I have been having a pretty easy pregnancy so far and thus have not seen any immediate relief from driking this tea, but I am hoping that it will be of help during the labour. In any case, I want to thank iHerb for such a fast service. I mean, WOW!!! The item was shipped about 1 hour after I ordered it. Love it!!!

Helps with cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think these help with cramps, it’s soothing and best served hot. Not that great tasting when cold.

Yogi Tea

Posted by Vladi on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not so good tast, something is missing :/

Very "Green" leafy taste. Has helped with migraines.

Posted by bughunter on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find the taste very "green" as if I am eating dandelion greens. However, I have hormonal headaches and this tea helps reduce the severity.

not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nothing really special, taste is poor and I can only drink it with honey

Taste is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im not a big fan of the taste- its a bit leafy. I havent drank enough to know if there are any benefits or not.

How about a nice cup of mud?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mud and sticks. That is what this stuff tastes like! But, I drink it anyway because it's supposed to be good for you. I haven't noticed any of the effects yet but I am sure that something that tastes this awful must be good for you, right?