love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tea should be called the miracle cramp relief. I love it! I didn't need to drink 8 cups a day or anything ridiculous..just 1-2 cups a day. It tastes really good too--slight sweet taste (didn't need to add honey all the time).

Wonderful during pregnancy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this tea! It relieved all of my backache, and really relaxes me! I feel wonderful! I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and drink this tea 3 times a day! I will continue to drink even after the baby is born! I am even bringing it with me to the hospital! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TEA! TASTES GREAT!

Nice item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good for women health.

wonderful tea, must try

Posted by Rn2centsworth77 on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps to regulate heavy menses n ease my discomfort. Nice taste of herbal. Just ordered 4 boxes!

Red Raspberry is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Midwife recipe...9 bags red raspberry leaf each day the last 5 weeks of pregnancy. My note I would let steep 4 hours. Also Its good to gradually work up to that much, starting at 18 weeks

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste like black tea with no caffeine. I love it.

First Time To Try

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Supposed to be good for woman's health. Hopefully it is! Enter T C Q 8 7 7 to save.

soothing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is a go to for soothing tummy cramps. Works like a charm. Mild flavor-- I drink it unsweeted or mix with another fruit tea if I am in the mood.

Raspberry leaf, not raspberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love yogi teas and this is no exception. Don't expect it to taste like raspberry though! Doesn't really have a berry flavor at all, but a nice tasting earthy tea nonetheless.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good.. have been using this for many years