Page 1 - Reviews - A'Pieu, Madecassoside Cleansing Foam, 4.39 fl oz (130 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The size is 130ml. Good price for $11 This cleansing foam is good for combination skin and the the benefits of this ingredients is for calming, soothing, hydrating, and good for irritated skin or redness. Suitable for sensitive and mostly on Oily/Combo skin to help with balancing oil production in the skin.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a great size for a great product. You don’t need much, it beautifully foams in your hands. I like to rub it in and leave for few mins. This is not my first Apieu purchase and again, not disappointed.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought it when it was on sale. I always believe in k beauty product. It is nice texture foam. It clean mu face well without feel dry.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

the fragrance is the problem. it's not heavy, so might not bother you. For those who want a perfume-free health product, this isn't it. Unfortunate because this face wash is both gentle and affordable which is hard to find.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Very mild cleansing foam. I use it in the mornings. A little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it works good for me, as it's very gentle.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I've wanted to try A'Pieu,Madecassoside for a long time. Its my first product from this series. Later I'd like to try ampoule and cream.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Really creamy, excellent cleanser. Perfect if your skin is flaring up in any way - soothing

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It's just perfect! One of the best face form. I will buy again for sure. Make my skin crean and soft.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

bought it for my child's acne skin, easy to use.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

it strips the skin a bit. the worst out of this line of products, the cream and mask are much better.