Page 1 - Reviews - Alaffia, Babies & Kids Body Lotion, Lemon Lavender, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The scent is light and refreshing. My hands smell so nice after massaging my little one. It’s a light moisturizer and great for spring or summer. It works well to relax and calm little ones without leaving them sticky. The pump is strong and the bottle is a decent size. This is good product to add to the bedtime routine to get the little ones prepped for sleep. *Please like if my review was helpful for you :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I loved the body wash in this scent so I also bought this body lotion with high expectations and it didn’t disappoint! You may think this smells fruity and super sweet like many kids products out there, but it actually smells super herbal and mature imo. It doesn’t smell quite like lavender or lemon to me, but more like some kind of freshly picked herbs (?), if that makes any sense. The texture is kinda like in between lotion and cream so it’s rich but not too sticky or too moisturizing; it’s just right and your skin absorbs the lotion fast. This is my 3rd product from Alaffia and I absolutely love them!

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Love this lotion, Absorbs quickly and not greasy. The lemon and lavender smell is amazing fresh and relaxing. No harsh chemicals perfect for sensitive skin kids & adults too. Like what you hear, Please click "Like". Hope you have a nice day : )

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I brought for my baby sister and she loved it it’s smell good and deeply moisturises , and the bottle was very big highly recommended

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Love this moisturizer, not a fan of the smell cuz i hate lavender but i love the product. It moisturize really good and it feels like water literally. Sooooo light on the skin. Im obsessed

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

It’s not greasy at all.. Almost non existent as you apply it, but leaves skin moisturized. I use it for myself, as it’s full of natural ingredients with no toxins.. I love it for myself..

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This was a first time purchasing this Lemon Lavendar scent of the Alaffia lotion. We've made multiple purchases of the unscented and really like it best. The lotion is nicely moisturizing and has good, healthy ingredients, but the scent is a little "off" for us. Normally, we really love lavender, but in this lotion the lemon competes hard and they just don' t jive. Scents are personal preference, but for us this will be a one time purchase.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

At first I thought the combination would not be good, but after I tried it, it seems really nice. I use it for my both kids. It can stay for long time with this bottle.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

smell good, reasonable price, smooth baby's skin. thank you

369da38a-8a8c-469f-a9c3-3ed6f8f724fe
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Too lightweight it doesn’t feel like moisturizer even. I didn’t like using it as i felt nothing and no reason to use it again