Page 1 - Reviews - Alba Botanica, Acnedote, Invisible Treatment Gel, Oil-Free, 0.5 oz (14 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I apply this on areas that tends to break up (especially chin area) and on pimples and it helps like magic. I makes pimples smaller and less infected really fast(sometimes one night is enough, sometimes two days), skin looks so much better. I also have some pimples on my back and I put this gel. I already recommended my friends about this one. I wish they had it in a bigger size as well.

a1ebf034-0f69-4a4d-9502-93a4c346a4a8
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It’s a bit more watery than I expected but I feel like my skin is improving so that’s good it’s just hard to apply because it’s so watery.I bought it because I have a lot of black heads and large pores and I just realized that what I was using doesn’t help get rid of that but this should work because it has salicylic acid. There’s no scent and it’s tiny and fit in the palm of your hand you could put it in your bag if you don’t want to take it around with you all day. I’m also using it on my daughter’s face because she has a bunch of whiteheads on her nose.

e14191fa-d4b4-4e3a-b590-75854734f934
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

quality is so great. my trouble is calm down. awesome!! its use is to put on your trouble. its size is small, and no scent. package is soso.

cf3041df-ade1-431f-af2c-c49feaba54dd
Posted on May 8, 2022

My teenage daughter finds this product very helpful. It works well on her sensitive skin, gentle, yet has a good composition of ingredients that help the skin. It is suitable for frequent use as well and benefits her skin to keep balance between working on acne when it appears and not to dry it out too much. Small size but the package is enough for a course of application. No sharp scents, good consistency, nice quality.

Violettie
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is a 2 % Salicylic acid, i usually only saw 0.5% one. This is quite strong but it's good cuz it's made of willow bark tree. It's natural so i am daring give it a try ! It's good, i use it on my acne & my white head also oil seed under my eye. I could see it's getting fade away after 2 weeks. I realised the black head getting dried out and i could just simply scratch it out! Arhhh i loved the feeling of using my finger tips to scratch out the black head .... argghh ...NICE! This is a good one , but just use it mindfully cuz it's acid and if you use too much it has sting sensation ! It STINGS but it works magic ! LOL

Posted on May 22, 2022

I'm a bit conflicted about the product. The instructions aren't very clear, so I was not sure when exactly to use it - and it led me to be worried as to not damage my face (for example, should I put it before or after sunscreen/hydrating lotion, etc.) The composition seem good, and when I put it in the evening on pimples it did shrink them and helped, I think. There's no scent, and the package is great - I know the company, I know that it's a good quality brand, but I currently don't use it a lot because of my concerns.

iamnoreen
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It helps with speeding up acne recovery when those acnes have already passed the worst inflammatory stage, however it doesn’t help much at the initial stages when I was hoping that the gel could stop acnes from getting worsened. Will look for stronger alternatives to use for initial stages.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

make acne disappear quickly, but need to be carful with putting it on wounded areas or too much of it on the same spot because might cause a burn

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I use it on face it burns a bit with a quite strong scent but honestly i dont see much of a difference after using it

c60f99d2-7a3d-48b4-8274-2aa3fd583c6d
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

dries the pimples without drying the skin, refreshing thanks to the tea tree, a small amount on the pimples to dry them. lasts a very long time despite the capacity

03bbe1fc-36a1-41b6-b459-f61d5a532eae