Delicious, But a Little Too High In Sugar Compared To The Old Bar (60% vs 70%)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very tasty bar, but contains a little more sugar than I might like. At 30 grams of sugar per 80 grams, this equates to more than 2 Tbsp of sugar per bar. While I love the fact that Alter Eco uses whole, unrefined cane sugar to sweeten their bars, that is a little more sugar than I like to consume at any one sitting. Delicious, but to be consumed in moderation. Still. With such a high fat and fiber content, it is still pretty blood sugar friendly. That is good. :-)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is probably my fave iHerb chocolate. The crunchy cocoa nibs are fabulous, and they make this less sweet.

Good Dark Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Alter Eco Dark Cacao bar is probably my second favorite of the Alter Eco varieties. As I've indicated elsewhere, I really like the Dark Blackout chocolate bar; it is my favorite.

Soy free!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste great..... and no soy lecithin!!! . I do have one problem though..... I wish it were bigger!

Good chocolate

Posted by odereviews on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Alter Eco chocolates are nice. Taste is always good, and the packages has nice retro feel. Products are organic too.

Not for me..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

sharp and pungent flavor. Testing One other brand ☺

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is to die for! The pieces of cacao nibs add crunch and is just the right amount of perfection!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

healthy, tasty chocolate. Awesome! :)

My favourite chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mmmmm, I love this stuff! Smooth organic, fair-trade chocolate with crunchy cacao nibs. What more could you want?

Excellent chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is wonderful. With small bits of crunchy cocoa beans, not overly sweet. The only issue is the size versus price, but you can't expect such an high quality product to be cheap.

1 2