Help

Had to add way too much salt to make it palatable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to order refried beans and figured I would start with these low sodium ones for health purposes, but they were so bland that I had to add what looked like an obscene amount of salt to make them taste the way I am used to. Basically it ended up being the same as the regular version by the time I was done with it. Since then, I have ordered the regular Amy's Beans a few times and am very happy with them. Just be warned if you are expecting the usual taste.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste really good!

10 STARS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If could give 10 stars I would instead of the max five. These THE BEST organic, low sodium refried beans I've ever had. I will ALWAYS buy these and no others! Thanks Amy!! You did Gooooooooooooooooood!! :)

Perfect for vegetarian Mexican!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These beans transport well, and go great on quesadillas and burritos. I've used them for a long time, and never disappointed.

Great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Being far from home makes me miss the little things. The country I live in now doesn't carry pinto beans and these make me feel like I'm back home. Thank you.

Great Refried Beens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the texture and taste of these beans. I trust Amy's to tell the truth about their products. I recommend without prejudice.

Vegetarain Beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are good!

Best refried beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many, many different brands of refried beans, but these are simply the best.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we love these beans!

Tasty

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good taste. I'm satisfied with this product.

1 2