Page 1 - Reviews - Arm & Hammer, Tartar Control, Dental Training Kit for Puppies, Vanilla Ginger, 4 Piece Kit - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Just began using this tooth paste for my 6mth old 4lb toy poodle. The tooth brush is a perfect size for her. I will update the review at a later date and let you guys know how well the tooth paste works. I figure with arm and hammer you can't too much go wrong, after all it's a brand that has been around for ages.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My 4 month old Shih Tzu puppy really like the taste of the toothpaste. It's a pity the toothbrush is too big for his mouth. Arms and Hammer might consider making a smaller tooth brush for toy breed.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

At least my puppy thinks so. Makes teeth brushing a breeze. Only drawback is that it does not come with silicone toothbrush. Will buy this again.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Decent kit for cleaning my puppy's teeth. Though, my puppy didn't seem too thrilled about the flavour. It took some coaxing to get her to accept the toothpaste.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Very comfortable, all I need for tooth care for my puppy in one kit.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My dog likes the taste! Easy to brush his teeth ♥️

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Its a pretty good set, toothrush too big for my chi and foxie puppies though!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great little set for taking care of your doggie's dental needs. Also very handy when travelling.