Page 1 - Reviews - Atkins, Endulge, Chocolate Coconut Bar, 5 Bars, 1.41 oz (40 g) Each - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

If you’re like me and have a nagging sweet tooth but trying to stay low sugar and low carb, this one’s for you. They’re really good-right amount of sweetness plus coconut and chocolate mixed to create this super delicious treat! The only problem is that you might finish all five bars in one go😁

3e8d2894-9fe4-42c1-ad20-c7a8cb4d7097
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The perfect amount of energy and protein as a boost for my and daily cycling rides. These bars are also a perfect sizes to carry in my jersey pockets. Highly recommended to keep you going on your rigorous workouts to help sustain performance and maintain a diet balance with healthy ingredients.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I’m sad coz it’s already no more I eat all. I should buy a lot, but I only bought 1 pack. I will purchase again I hope not yet sold out, I love it, I love coconut flavor too.

95248616-ceba-44f0-9c0e-070751e1299a
148927bd-0b11-446e-993c-ef866ac16c2b
4d5b7a0b-3888-4cee-a8fe-34c794c3e830
815dc480-c6ff-48e3-9363-ce1cb1c893d1
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It is an average chocolate coconut bar. Nice combination of coconut and a bit bitter chocolate, but if feels quite dry and not as tasty as I hoped for. I am not going to repurchase again, but it was okay if you don't have high expectations.. In summer keep it in fridge as the chocolate melted and was very messy when eating. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

c4a15100-6857-4079-9a88-78ded8807a49
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Taste: sweet Size : small Ingredient : all fresh Quality: very good Feta for diet High protein You can eat it before training and fitness It’s Coming in packing and be benefiting Taste: sweet Size : small Ingredient : all fresh Quality: very good Feta for diet High protein You can eat it before training and fitness It’s Coming in packing up

Posted on May 14, 2022

This taste like the original candy bar, you can’t tell that it’s a low carb sweet treat.I eat them when I’m on a diet, after a workout or just when I have a sweet craving. They are very satisfying and the perfect size for a snack.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I was surprised and excited to find Atkins bars on IHERB! I have tried several versions of Atkins bars but by far Coconut is my favorite Atkins bar. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I try to focus more on a low carb/high protein diet. I feel like I can get my sugar fix and not feel guilty about it.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

my mom's favorite chocolate, she loves almond joy but we are on keto diet so we picked this one. it's different taste with almond Joy, of course but it's pretty similar feeling? kind of.. just wish the chocolate covers is thicker than would be better. it's not too sweet.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

The flavor is good and it certainly helps out people like me with a sweet tooth. After buying them I read that "maltitol" (the kind of sugar they have) it´s aweful for gut health, so I´m not having them daily and I´m not sure I will buy them again.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I love coconut but I think because it's very soft and chewy you feel all the coconut inside. Now I know that I love more crunchy snacks and not soft.

cfd5deb2-c479-4653-8129-d803909fee94