Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Mineral Bath, Euphoric Ylang Ylang, 2.5 oz (70.9 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Good size! You get a lot more in the package than I thought! I have a large tub, so I use two of these, but that's a perfect amount. In a traditional bathtub, one pack would definitely be enough. I absolutely love that there's NO chemicals in this product, and that it has zero artificial fragrance. I can safely use this without getting a UTI. The scent is also lovely.

ANGELA
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Smells fantastic, and you actually get more in the package than I thought. Bravo to Aura Cacia for NOT using any synthetic ingredients at all. This product is very body-friendly.

Posted on May 12, 2022

everything was more than expected. I will definitely order this product again. The scent was amazing. The size for the project intended perfect. The Quality is superb.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

What a smell! Wow! You can feel as in paradise. At the same time it is also very relaxing mineral bath. I loved it before the night sleep.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

If you like the scent of ylang ylang then you’ll like these bath bombs. I think the price may be a bit high and the quantity is a bit low… but overall a good product! Try it!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Ylang ylang is one of my favorite aromatherapy scents. It's fresh and soothing all in one. Use this packet when you need some time by yourself relaxing in the tub. It dissolves well in hot water.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I like the aroma very much, it relaxes me. I would prefer to have some foam.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The smell is so intoxicating and leaves your skin wonderfully soft.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I soak my feet most evenings and this is one of the nicest smelling salts I’ve used!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022