Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Uplifting Kit, Cheerful Pure Essential Oils, 4 Bottles, 0.25 fl oz (7.4 ml) Each - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 23, 2022

This essential oils are smell very nice.I put a few drops on my diffuser and it's enough is for the room.In the set 8 different oils and they all are the best!Recommend. I will buy it again.

Posted on May 12, 2022

These EOs are very good quality and I’m glad that I got them during promotions. The aroma is pretty strong so a little goes a long way. Ideal to be used on a diffuser to uplift your mood.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

A wonderful way to refresh my self when feeling tired. Really excellent

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good set size for travelling ! So good scent and quality

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Good and Recommend to buy.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Great starter kit will order again

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I like orange and grapefruit most of all, lime has a very pronounced smell, you need a little bit of it. I liked that all the oils are of a different contrasting color. I use it for an aroma diffuser, but they can also be added to cosmetic products for a better effect. The box contains instructions for use and various recipes for how these oils can be used. Some of the applications turned out to be very interesting. In the photo on the right, for size comparison, a standard tube of a 15 ml bottle.

c4f8aab6-66a9-4bdc-b4d8-46997bde5dde
Posted on May 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A set of lemon, lime, grapefruit, and sweet orange with a refreshing citrus aroma. It was tightly packed in a round and round roll. It's a product that you don't have to worry about leaking ♪ I want to put it in an aroma diffuser when I want to move vigorously with citrus fruits.

75cdd0fb-57d9-4fab-bbc4-17dc692c6b55
dc008295-c66f-4379-8a81-53a7846de272
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Winter was approaching. The soul demanded something citrusy, cheerful, and certainly a set. And so that grapefruit and lime will certainly be in this set. And somehow it did not go well: some of the necessary oils in the available sets were not necessarily present. And then I came across this set. And she grabbed it. And I never regretted it. about your choice. The oils were of good quality. I actively use them both for aromatherapy and other needs. For example, lime oil is famous for its cleansing properties and actively fights all kinds of harmful microorganisms. I love using it in homemade salt body scrubs and also for cleaning. Orange and grapefruit oils are most commonly used in anti-cellulite blends, but I love adding them to scalp scrubs. I use olive and lemon oil to make cuticle oil.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Only this item was packed very tightly and arrived. It has a very nice citrus scent since it was opened. I smelled everything, but it was a convincing scent. The size is small, but I think it's just right because the citrus fruits have to be used up within half a year. Personally, it was perfect if it contained mandarin aroma instead of orange.