Help

Non-irritating to Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first product I've found that can be used around my super-sensitive eyes without causing any irritation.

Thank you!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a wonderful care of wrinkles! No allergy and irritation, I recommend it for those who have sensitive skin mixed. Thank you)))

I feel the wrinkles have been reduced some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's only been a month an I'm convinced I really look better... =)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this serum. Very light and penetrates toyr skin very quickly. On top of that, it's organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and am very pleased with the results. I will order again.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has slight smell that soon fades on the skin. It smooths on easily but you must be careful not to apply too much on any area as it will make the skin tight in any patches where you have more than a dot of serum. Very nice for the face.

Best under eye product ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Enzyme Wrinkle Defense Serum since I was in my early 30's I am now 46 and have always used it and panick when I run out. I had crepe skin under my eyes when I first found this product and since then it seems to have thicken the skin there and taken away the wrinkles. I love this product and would recommend it very highly. 5 star rating.

Nice procuct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell if this is doing anything, but it does keep my skin nice and moistuized. I like the way it absorbs into my face quickly.

Not good under makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this serum, but it doesn't work so well under makeup. I let the serum dry, and then when I apply makeup the serum flakes a bit, and I have to rub it off. I do like using it before bed though.

מעולה !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

סרום מצויין, נספג היטב ומקנה לעור תחושה נעימה.