Great for rash-prone people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both have rash-prone skin. This is always in stock at our home. It smells like calamine lotion, but the smell dissipates quickly enough. The important part is that often, it's able to stop the itch upon application, and then reduce the swelling and redness in a few hours. Even if it doesn't straightaway stop the itching, it reduces it significantly. I love that it doesn't contain steroids, and it doesn't leave a pink cast on your skin.

This works

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works - stops my dry hands from itching and improves overall feeling of dry skin. This is really has no smell, it has the texture and appearance of liquid makeup. I use it frequently and it helps with eczema on my hands.

Not quite anti-itch

Posted by lenajeff on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It hasn't quite worked for me, the anti-itch part which was the selling point. The smell isn't all too bad and goes away after application. It's like an earthy calamine lotion smell. I do like how the lotion is a good texture (not runny) for application but there doesn't seem to be any benefits so cannot recommend it. There are better alternatives.

Sticky feel

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the feel of it on my skin, quite sticky. It didn't really stop the itch totally. Regretted buying it.

Excellent Lotion For Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is amazing. It relieves the itch on my eczema hands almost immediately. It is also moisturising and non sticky. Better than using cortisone creams, which thins out the skin. Best product I have found for my eczema ridden hands! Must try!

Soothes better than cortisone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great help with very very itchy skin. It even reliefs itch better than cortisone usually does for me!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best anti itch products I've ever used. Has really helped clear up a long standing skin rash, also good for itchy insect bites.

Pretty good

Posted by christinelux on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great to put on at night to stop the "itch" if you have eczema.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works very well to stop itches.

Super effective

Posted by happynir on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am prone to rashes and hives and this is probably the most effective lotion I've used. It relieves most itches fast and is easily absorbed and leaves no residues. I have already ordered my 3rd bottle as I wouldn't want to run out of it!

1 2 3