Page 1 - Reviews - Badger Company, Face Care, Damascus Rose Face Oil, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have had the thinest nails for years now after my first born. I was told to add some essential oils like Myrrh and Frankincense and others to a carrier oil and use on my cuticles and nails to help. I found this oil had so many lovely ingredients in it that I decided to try it as my carrier oil if was for your face it had to be nurturing to use on my nails . I must confess Ive been delighted with my mix and my nails are as good as they were in my teens. When it was out of stock I tried another and noticed the difference, so I have a spare on hand so I never risk not being able to buy it when I need it.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I'm very happy with this face oil! I have been using it for a few months everyday and love everything about it: the scent is divine, the texture velvety smooth, the pump bottle practical, the ingredients composition perfect with all organic ingredients. It moisturizes well and helps reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles to my aging mature skin. I have a very sensitive reactive dehydrated combo skin prone to rosacea and hormonal breakouts. This face oil helps my skin stay calm and hydrated. So many benefits I will keep using long term. I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I often like to buy pure oils but this is an example of the superior result of blending oils. I love this oil. It has a mild scent. I use it after cleansing and toning. I put a squirt in the palm of my hand, rub my palms together, press my palms on my neck and checks and forehead, then rub it in my face, then rub it in my hands and cuticles. Be careful not to get it too close to the eyes. It got in my eyes and caused by vision to be blurry for a few hours. I compared this to Now's 100% rose hip oil and I gave that 4 stars. I like the Badger face oil better and feel it is a higher quality product. Hope you enjoy it. If you found my review helpful, please give me a thumbs up.

AmURLn
Posted on May 15, 2022

It feels like I’m putting a super expensive oil on my face but the price is actually really affordable for the quality and ingredients you’re getting in this oil. The scent is lovely (spa-like). The size is enough for about 2 months I would say. It has all the great oils that your skin will thank you for, like Seabuckthorn & Rosehip.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I Love this face oil, it is perfect for my older skin and when i add a little water to my palm before i use it, i use less. It also helps to keep my makeup on longer. works for me give it a try its amazing for such a small bottle, it lasts for ages. cheers

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I use this rose oil along with a sea berry oil as I have very sensitive skin that I can only use natural products on. I love the smell of the rose oil and it's helped calm my skin even in the heat of summer (am in Australia). My skin is looking cooler than usual and feels great. Gorgeous product, smells divine.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is the first time I try a Badger Company's product and I love this oil, It feels hydrating and nourishing. At first it feels greasy but in a short time it sinks. it gives a soft glow to skin. I even put a few drops in the palm of my hand and mix it with my body lotion. At first the scent is strong but lovely it disappears quickly.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

A little goes a long way in the summer months, but it is great in the winter. The back of my hands get really dry so I use it to keep my skin looking smooth and feeling soft. It feels great and is not too greasy. It has a nice light scent.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I love this face oil, skin is radiant and moisturised. However it's a little heavy and you only need the TINIEST amount. The excess can be wiped off with a soft paper towel. Little bottle, but I feel it would last a very long time. One of my most favourite brands for beauty products!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Using this morning and night creates a barrier that keeps my skin looking younger than my age instead of age+10 the way dry air plus high altitude normally does. Applying it just after cleansing on a damp face works best. It seems oily at first, but is absorbed after 10 minutes.