Page 1 - Reviews - Barlean's, Olive Leaf Complex, Throat Spray, Peppermint, 1.5 fl oz (45 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I buy it because of my friend’s recommendation. She said this product is really good and work for her. And she is right!! Well, I recently had a bad cold, took a few sprays of this for a day and back to normal !! And once for a few days, I felt can’t breath well, then I used this and I feel great! I can breath!! It lubricates my mouth and throat, and gives me minty fresh breath.

578e1483-900e-41a9-af39-619639af1fea
Posted on May 16, 2022

One of the best supplements that me and my family used during corona time. It has a direct improvement for the cough. It also helped to reduce phlegm in my son , he uses it daily. I like its composition, the taste and the ingredients. Its a very good quality I advise to use it immediately after feeling the first sign of corona or cough.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I had a scratchy throat and a cough from the dry indoor air from the hot air heating system. My doctor recommended that I try Barlean's throat spray. It has solved my problem. It is very soothing and has a pleasant taste. No artificial ingredients. Very high quality. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

The throat spray gives an effective relief better than ordinary throat spray due to the olive complex feature. My family uses it a lot, especially seasons change (Cold, flu) and dusty weather. But the product is small and runs out quickly if you 3-5 times in a day which, so use it wisely I hope my review will help you :)

Lily
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love Barlean's brand. I have used different products of theirs for years. Olive leaf is good for a sore throat, the tickle of a cold. Easy to use and carry with you.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I've been using this product for about 8 years. I have chronic sinus problems which causes constant sore throat problems. When they get bad I use this product and it helps.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

1st time purchasing it and was surprise at the taste and quality of it, i was concern of the taste but its great! ingredients are if quality as well!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I LOVE this spray - I use it throughout the day at the first sign of illness, and 9 times out of 10 I'm fine by the next day.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Amazing! I love it. When I feel a sore throat coming or my throat feels scratchy, I spray and it almost instant relief. Must have in every house. I love the ingredients and taste are great. The quality is excellent. I can feel the benefits almost immediately.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I had an awful sore throat that hung on for days and days. This spray helped the pain and dryness go away quickly. I love olive leaf for colds and sore throats. Thank you!