Page 1 - Reviews - Beauty By Earth, Microneedle Derma Roller, 0.25 MM Titanium Needles, 1 Roller - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This nifty tool comes with a great set of instructions. Be sure to follow them so you don't hurt yourself. It even comes with a great storage case. After only a week of use I have noticed a difference. It's almost as good as getting the spa treatment but without the big price tag. This is worth the purchase.

41d402af-3dc2-4037-a175-9910c9fb68b2
369be1be-c7f0-43b3-acfa-79497b71d22d
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love Microneedle tools because you can get a medspa-like treatment at home. They help your skin glow and also they help your skincare treatments to absorb better. I love this one because the .25mm needles do not hurt; however, the first couple of times I used a microneedler I did feel a little sensitive afterwards, but you get used to it. This one has such a nice comfort grip handle and is easy to use. I appreciate the clear plastic storage container and the green color of the head. It’s a really pretty tool. The quality is great especially for the price! You do need to make sure to sanitize properly before and after each use.

1adfcb6a-b308-4953-8525-7be5a1128e15
f2094b81-1e8b-4119-9501-69134859a1e6
967b801c-dfed-4c86-a45b-90061dace821
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I’ve been using derma roller for quite some time now and it’s one of my favorite skincare routine. First of all I sterilize roller in alcohol solution before and after each use. I also apply alcohol on the area I want to use the derma roller. I apply pressure by rolling back and forth in desired areas for 4-5 times. Then I switch direction and repeat same steps again. Afterwards I apply moisturizer or serum after use to absorb the moisturizer well deep into skin. I feel like my skin feels more plumped after use, especially in my lips. It also makes my pore size look smaller, and my skin feels younger and just beautiful.

8d42dab9-126a-4a02-854e-3fd784e5c529
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I really enjoyed using this product. I was nervous it would hurt but it was actually pain free. I did have a little bit of sensitivity so I added a soothing mask and followed up with my regular skin care routine. I loved that this came in sterile packaging and had a storage case to keep it in. The directions are very clear and made it easy to use.

9b3948e8-8577-48d3-951c-84fbe89e8fcd
65b0896d-3f2a-48ef-83c0-cf51cf6ba2e2
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I was excited to try this derma roller as I need some help in the anti-aging department! After a few uses I could really see the difference in the texture of my skin. I have sensitive skin, so I use this at night before bed as it can make my skin a little red after use but by the morning all is good!

6d89978d-ecb1-4b01-a286-5e12b5ba2d7f
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I'm still getting used to this product & I'm not positive that I'm sold on micro needling yet... BUT this is a high quality product. Sturdy and come in a nice case with clear and concise directions. I'm confident it will last a long time. Great price too.

9186fb8c-3adc-45e3-ad87-6a9cc75cbede
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

thought it was neat that this roller came in its own case. I didn't really understand why you would need to roll tiny needles on your face, but it seems to be doing something. The tiny needles don't hurt when you roll them over your face. Doesn't make little puncture marks. Just don't slide it the other way, it will leave scratches.

0591f495-6508-4232-98ec-c08f8ec7cc1d
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love that this is a gentle, painless way to look younger and improve the appearance of my skin! I am getting older but I'm not down for invasive or painful treatments so this has been the perfect solution! So glad I tried it as it actually works and is noticeable! My skin looks rejuvenated and radiant and the slight plumping really helps with fine lines!

fcba5a91-3345-4b49-801b-b93ac1617d41
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have micro needled a lot. This is a good introductory roller. It is sealed for sanitary purposes, but you should still soak it in alcohol before and after use. Also note it has titanium disc needles. Not stainless steel as listed on the page (still decent needles especially for the price, but I do prefer single stainless needles hence the four stars). The 0.25 needles won’t hurt much while rolling but you might feel a sting afterward, so roll at night and only apply gentle product afterward (no acids, retinol, vit C). Dermarolling helps products absorb and work more effectively, but these products can irritate the skin that is already slightly irritated by the needling. This is especially true if you have sensitive skin. You can use this twice a week. Over time your skin will become less sensitive to it, and you might be able to use stronger product.afterward. You can also use this length needle on your lips to plump and smooth them.

52a82f77-c5ed-4c34-90c5-1da412748558
ff9891c2-22b5-4093-a14d-6d51e7d8ed0f
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have acne prone skin which has left some scars behind and I've been using this Derma roller to make my scarring treatments more effective. On first use it is uncomfortable, but you just take it slow and eventually you get more comfortable with it. The key is to sanitize it with rubbing alcohol each time. I do feel like the needles are a good introductory size (there are larger needled versions) and helping with my skin texture. The packaging was also great, it came sealed so I knew it was clean and new.

a72108d0-14b0-44a3-a919-46fc8f55fbbe