Page 1 - Reviews - Beauty By Earth, Self Tanner Exfoliation & Application Kit, 3 Piece Kit - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

These make applying self tanner great! The mitt made it super easy to put in self tanner quickly. The exfoliating was different than any I’ve used before. It’s just a thick sheer abrasive fabric, but makes exfoliating a breeze. Didn’t see instructions if needed to exfoliate wet or dry, so I just rubbed it all over my dry body. It collected quite a bit if dead skin cells which could be seen. I’ve already lost the face applicator. It’s small and slips into a finger or two well. The size is great for the crevices of the face, but not so great for keeping up with. I’m sure I’ll find it again soon, but it’s not pictured due to my misplacement. The applicators feel soft and make application of self tanners breeze and eliminate mess on hands and overly dark patches in them. For cleaning and care, I simply threw them in the wash. I’m not sure this is what you are actually supposed to do, but it worked well.

6ef20b8f-2416-47b1-8cc7-aa93be81fe49
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

If you've never used self tanner before buy this with it. You really need to have nice non flakey moistured legs to get a nice even look. So start with the exfoliating gloves first. I do it in the shower actually. Then placing the tanner on these mits are awesome to avoid self tanner marks on your hands. I don't need self tanner on my arms, but my legs definitely do as they never match my arms. The smaller finger mit for the face is a great way to get even coverage and to just sweep it into the hairline to avoid a white outline of the face. Its a one time buy, but you'll use it over and over again to get the most out of the self tanners not to mention the best look.

7febdcc6-a9f9-4da0-9c05-50effee96687
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The 3 pieces on self-tanning applicators is very easy to use and apply the self tanning body lotion and face cream self- tanner. They are very soft and slide easy allowing the application process to go smooth and covered areas remain with minimal traces. I very much love this products and recommend to combine with the tanners.

d0db03d5-c1ac-44d7-9fd4-d3f08f967b77
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is so easy to glide across your skin with a natural finish! The tanning applicator feels very soft and plush. I also love to use the exfoliating mitt right before I use self tanner! The face applicator fits two fingers and glides smoothly on your face! They are easy to clean in the washing machine too! Very high quality and great price!

621777d1-055e-429a-a951-b1daab74217a
5085abcd-417c-4c79-9bc5-6cf2d63d385d
8c820f20-04d5-457d-ac0b-186769b1e964
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It comes with 3 seperate mitts. One for the face. An exfoliating mitt and also a smooth gliding mitt. I exfoliated before applying the lotion. I feel it helped with not worrying about streaking and also to set the lotion in better. It makes a lot of difference with the mitts! They are my new favorite tanning routine!

e1697c4a-270f-4e06-92d2-525b1c3a1d07
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love how easy these were to exfoliate my face and to use to keep my hand from discoloring. I feel, It is really simple to clean with warm water. This is a must have for using self tanners!

4056287d-157c-445e-93da-cdbc557dcb8a
Posted on May 31, 2022

This 3 piece set is one of my favorite purchases. It comes with an exfoliator (that I used in the shower) and 2 application mitts (one for face & one for body). I used to apply my tanner with my hands but this makes it so much more luxurious! No more orange hands for me.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Highly recommended! I was using the self tanners without these applicators and my fingers would get stained, but these prevent any staining as well as ensure there aren’t any streaks! I use the exfoliator glove all the time too even when I’m not planning to apply a tanner because it gets rid of all the dead skin so well! The face applicator is so so soft and I honestly use it to apply non tanning moisturizers too because of how great it feels!

Posted on May 24, 2022

If you’re going to use self tanner of any kind you absolutely have to get these mitts! The package comes with an exfoliating mitt that you can use before you tan or even after a few days to help remove the old self tanner. The kit also comes with a full glove mitt to help with application and a smaller mitt for face tanning application.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I usually exfoliate prior to self tanners. Having the exfoliating and application mitt together in one kit made the process so much easier. Both are sturdy and well constructed. The Beauty By Earth product already go on smooth and evenly but with the mitt it makes the process even quicker. No more stained hand and nails, and the mitt cleans just as easy