Page 1 - Reviews - Bergin Fruit and Nut Company, Organic Medjool Dates, 14 oz (397 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

These dates are so yummy, juicy and huge! I love cutting them in half, pitting them, and then putting peanut butter inside. It makes for a good sweet treat! These are a must have. Some of the dates I buy in stores are very dry or too small. These are the perfect texture, consistency, and size!

2f5e67aa-8d91-4b97-971f-ea5eeccfa588
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Besides dates that I’ve had when I’ve been in the Middle East these are by far the best that you can buy online. The quality is amazing each individual date is perfect. The taste is great too. Try putting them in your refrigerator and it’s like you’re almost having a thick ice cream when you eat one. I love these dates and I’ve been ordering them for years

fa67bf30-3ddd-4b5b-bb7e-c4a15c3163d9
f5f614b1-f4e5-4b2c-9e79-44225962dfe4
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

It’s my first time trying and it blew me away. The sweetness tasted natural and I love the texture, just enough chewy and soft. It tasted sweet, filling and a good natural perk me up if sugar is needed. I use it as an afternoon snack now at my pregnancy when I have sweet/sugar cravings. Each date is big too. I take about 4 in the afternoon as a snack.

fe9c49ad-48b4-49af-9545-cbb7efdc41aa
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

these are truly a very high quality fresh date...the smell is amazing...very beneficial in a diet...nutritious...high fiber...a very nice size date...the taste is yummy...the packaging seals in the great freshness....highly recommend these if you are a date lover ....the absolute best date on the market

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I like this brand because the dates are drier compared to other brands, but it's not too dry though, just the right moisture that's not too sticky. Perfect for snacking or when craving for sweets! Just the right alternative for sweets for those with diabetes. Also, medjool dates are the best kinds of dates!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I've only ever purchased dates at the grocery store and honestly they were just ok and kind of bland but not these! These were large, plump, sweet and oh so darn tasty. I don't even want to finish the grocery store ones. I'll buy these again for sure!

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Heard that Medjool dates have higher benefits compared to the regular dates. It's also sweeter but just the right amount of sweetness - which is perfect for snacking! I just didn't like that this brand was wetter/ stickier than the other brands I have tried. But overall good quality!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Best medjool dates I've come across. Individual dates are so soft and large, and has creamy and deep sweetness. I love having this with nut or seed butters to curb my craving. 100% recommend, even though this is very pricy.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Medjool is known as the highest quality dates. I use this as a replacement to sugar for my baby. The sweetness is perfect. However, it becomes mushy after I opened the package. Recommend to put into the fridge after opening.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Love these, soft, juicy and tasty. Medjool dates are the best! Helps my fiber intake, 2 a day. A plus being Organic! Will purchase more!