Page 1 - Reviews - Betty Crocker, Devil's Food Cake Mix, Gluten Free, 15 oz (425 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

In my home we must eat a gluten free diet. This cake mix is fantastic to have on hand for special occasions. Betty Croker has been making cake mixes since before I was born. I am happy that they made a gluten free cake mix so that those of us who cannot eat gluten can still have a great tasting, relatively inexpensive and convenient cake mix. I do not think anyone can tell it is is gluten free because it tastes just like yummy chocolate cake.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

so good and if you make the frosting of cream cheese with limited sugar it helps to balance the muffins a bit. I make it with orange juice and zest as well and the guests loves it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very good food and taste and quality and ingredients and size and use and packaging and benefits and composition and breakfast and recommendations and serving and add

Posted on May 8, 2022

These were so yum, I was a bit shocked that they didn’t come with frosting though. In Australia, our cake mixes come with a pouch of frosting, but otherwise they were super good.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Easy to make, moist and tastes so good. family favorite

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Delicious gluten free chocolate cupcake or cake mix. It always turns out well even with substitutions.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

ALWAYS GREAT CAKES WITH BETTY!

Posted on May 19, 2022

good taste and good quality, I liked the ingredients

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great taste and easy to make ingredients

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

looks good didnt try yet