Page 1 - Reviews - Blackwood For Men, Active Man Daily Conditioner, 9.09 fl oz (268.75 ml) - iHerb
IE

admon84
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My scalp is extremely sensitive. Especially during the winter. So I bought it because I absolutely love their shampoo. I've used it once and fell in love. It works. The texture is a bit runnier than most conditioners, but less than one pump will spread nicely over your head. The scent is great and the hair feels super soft. I love it!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I pair this conditioner with Blackwood foe Men Shampoo. The conditioner leaves my hair felling soft and clean. The conditioner smells just as good as the shampoo. I also like to design of the bottle as it fits better in my shower than a traditional round bottle. I would recommend this product to any looking for a great men's hair product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

This is very good product that my son loved since he has a long hair and it gets tangled all the time. Made his hair shiny and easy to comb.

7d91139d-8eb6-4199-bdb9-4ac23e6a65d3
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

This conditioner does a great job making my hair softer. After using it I can feel the smoothness in my hair. It also smells great which is also a plus! -AngelS

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

This conditioner has a great light menthol scent that it refreshing. It conditions my hair without making it greasy. I also feel good about the ingredients in it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I love how this stuff smells, like a nice sharp masculine scent. It makes my hair really soft, andrinses out well, unlike a lot of conditioners I've tried. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

this is perfectly sized for a couple days away from home, but not exactly TSA. very good smell and price is good for what u get

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

This brand is amazing! I tried all their products and love the shampoo and conditioner the most. It doesn't leave my hair feel oily afterwards and it doesn't strip too much oil either. A must try for anyone looking for a great shampoo and conditioner!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I ordered all three (body wash, shampoo, and conditioner) of Blackwood. And all the smells are different but complement each other. They are not over powerful like Axe but are also great smelling like Old Spice.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

The conditioner as the shampoo great work together. I love the cleanliness of the shampoo while the conditioner just enhances that refreshing feeling at the end. The smell lasts all day and I can’t get enough of it.