IE

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I've been using hyaluronic acid for joint healing purposes, if became mandatory, as ive also discovered some improvements in the skin textured(do not expect. 2miracles after a few months, though) Great value for the money I've paid. 100 % recommended

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

it is now almost a year since I start buying this product. I keep rebuying it as it is great. I noticed the difference since the first two weeks of purchasing it. I take it jointly with collagen supplements. The work jointly very well..

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

And the price is better than brand health food store tried to sell me.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Very nice supplement that improves the condition of skin and nail.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very nice love it its works good package and quality and benefits hyaluronic acid hydrate

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I found it effective and notice skin less dry after 1 month

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a good product, and Iam buyng not the first bottle already, so it means something Thank you for having it in stock!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

And the price is better than brand health food store tried to sell me.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Glad to find this dose of hyaluronic acid though I am not sure why there is sunflower oil in the ingredients.