Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Betaine HCL, Plus Pepsin, 180 Veggie Caps - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

These seem to be really helping with my digestion. Please read about Betaine HcL pepsin and learn how to take with gradually increasing/decreasing doses. Also before taking this I suggest doing the baking soda home test to see if your stomach acids are in fact low. I’m up to 6 Betaine HCL pills after my first bite of food containing meat and I really notice a difference. No bloating, gas or heartburn later, my stomach stays flat. I will continue to order. And I love that this supplement is in a glass bottle! I’m so tired of toxic plastic everything.

Fateeme
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great to help with my digestions as i was on PPIs for a year so after stopping them i had a lot of problems and reflux so now i’m using hcl before meals especially if it has proteins and gradually building up the dose

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I found it really effective in digestion improvement. Dosage is easy to adjust to your situation. Tasteless, clean ingredients. Enough for a long time.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Excellent for aiding digestion and addressing problems from poor digestion.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Excellent product, very effective, with not many unnecessary additives. Will order again.

Posted on May 1, 2021

Is a good product, increases stomach acidity, but you need to be careful and listen to sensations in your stomach after taking to figure out your own correct dosage.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

see an improvement to my poor digestion due to job stress

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It's good! I will buy it again

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great product! I will but it again:)

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

A good product. A regular in my cabinet.