IE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

easy to swallow. love that it is vegetable capsules. I've taken CoQ10 before. this is my first time to take ubiquinol. Hope it works as well. thanks for the quick delivery.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

purchased from 2 other brands previously with the same potency, 50mg. decided to purchase this because of its vegetarian capsule. it also have kaneka like the other 2.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I tend to buy this brand though it is more expensive than the others. Feel more energised when I use this brand. Ubiquinol is crucial for the heart as one gets older. Normal Q10 isn’t easily absorbed by people in their fifties, Ubiquinol is and is four to six times more potent. As more and more people are on Statins it’s crucial they supplement with Ubiquinol.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It's an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule containing the active form. I take a statin and I appreciate knowing that this product can offset the negative effect of statins on Coenzyme Q.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The only Ubiquinol for vegetarians ! One can only give it 5 stars as it’s the only one. ;-)

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Not tested yet I will update my review later Thanks to iHerb

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

excellent! I will buy it again! very good product! good quality at affordable price

Have bought this multiple times and I take it regularly. No complaints from me.

574a8b3b-4747-4ff3-b469-cfccf462cafa
1e272639-6df7-49f0-81af-c9cfdc550c22
Posted on Sep 18, 2020

In my 27 years in the nutritional supplement industry, this is the very best 50 mg CoQ10 supplement I've found. I am 55-years old. I am very sensitive to high doses of fat-soluble nutrients. At my age, I don't need 100+ mg of CoQ10, and am not on any heart meds. This formula fits my needs perfectly.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

wonderfull veggi! really helping the body!