Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium Aspartate, 200 mg, 200 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 1, 2022

My husband's doctor recommended this product based on his recent bloodwork test. We'll see if he shows an improvement at his next visit.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I tolerate this magnesium compound better than others. I am deficient in magnesium without supplementation, and it is an important nutrient for many body processes.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Aspartate is the best form of magnesium in my opinion and this was one of the few high-quality magnesium aspartate supplements I could find. Definitely noticing an improvement in sleep quality when taking this before bed. Overall a great supplement with well-dosed ingredients!

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Good product. I mix it with Magnesium Glycinate and it is really effective. Will order more.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW! Magnesium it's very important for all the body, and for you mind as well. It's making you relax, removing period pain. Good for go to toilet as well.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is good for bone health and feels like it relieves tension and a little bit of muscle cramps. Consistent intake seems to help!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I purchased this product because it was recommended by Dr. Paul Mason. It is a good supplement, as my multivitamin did not include Magnesium.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

they help me with muscle pain and help my bones to get stronger.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Helps my brother not have leg cramps and no diarrhea from Mag oxide

Posted on Nov 3, 2020

I'm told this, Mg Aspartate, can be constipating, while Mg BisGlycinate can be stool softening, so I take a capsule of each as a strategy to avoid unpleasant bowel side effects. Works for me!