Page 1 - Reviews - Cafix, Instant Grain Beverage, Caffeine Free, 7.05 oz (200 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I’m so happy that I purchase this as a substitute to coffee, as a coffee addict it isn’t easy to get rid of caffeine. It’s worth it.

20537c61-f936-4c83-a7f8-5b0c2a40945b
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I recently found iHerb while looking for supplements, and happily found that they also carry Cafix. I love it! I can't drink coffee because of a heart condition and insomnia, but I love having a coffee-like beverage to soothe my craving. No caffeine, but somehow my body doesn't care. Yeah, it doesn't taste like coffee, but there's something about the "texture" and the experience that satisfies the craving. I just moved to a new part of the country and have had trouble finding some things that I rely on like coffee alternatives, and was thrilled to find I could order it from iHerb for a lower price than the one supermarket in town that happens to carry it. The 7 oz jar is large, but I'm sure I'm going to be drinking this every day, so I'll be back for more.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I cycle between coffee with caffeine, decaf and substitutes. This far of all (4) I have tried, Cafix is my favorite. It has a nice taste, it’s crystals dissolve completely, and it taste almost the same as coffee when I add creamer. I was so happy to find it at an affordable price at I Herb that I ordered two jars!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Like Assam Tea being used for a 'base' in the tea world where many different flavors of tea can be achieved, I have found Cafix to be an excellent base for making a delicious full-bodied cup of hot chocolate. Even though coffee is not a problem for me, sometimes just a sprinkle of finely ground coffee will turn the beverage into a Mocha, but staying with the basic hot chocolate a Tbs. of Cafix and a tsp. of cocoa powder with creamer and honey makes a beverage I always look forward to having .

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Perfect if you are too tired of drinking tea in the lockdown and want something of a nee flavor with bo caffeine attached to it. The taste reminds me mild coffee. I finished this whole bottle in a month drinking once or twice per day. Also good if you are beastfeading and can't have too much caffeine :)

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

taste good,more on that is caffein free this is the second time that i oredered so amazing i dont palpitate so i can drink coffee any time i want

cdfff242-f259-4c31-b199-75ae210de7fa
Posted on May 20, 2022

This item reminds me of an instant beverage that I bought in Scotland years ago. It's excellent and nice to have when you want a hot drink without caffeine. Good price too.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I bought five jars and saved. I put 2 rounded teaspoons in 8 oz. of hot water with milk and a teaspoon of maple syrup. It's delicious.

Posted on May 13, 2022

It does seem like a real instant coffee! Tastes can be same as coffee though. I can live with that. There are several brand of Orzo coffee but for now this one is the best in terms of dissolving in water!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Bought Another brand before Both are so nice The smell is nice. And it’s not that thin as before I think we need to be aware of the ratio of powder to water