Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Children Sambucus Elderberry Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I've used this product before, and my kids love the sweet and sour taste. I don't give it every day as a multi vitamin, only when the weather is not favorable and the kids look tired. The results are usually in 2-3 days the children will maintain their immunity, so before getting sick, when signs or symptoms appear, they can be given directly to children. I have never tried other brands, because Rini is enough to give evidence for children. So I always save just in case

d5c5f6b5-6824-4c9b-bd41-139a43545bf6
9bb0f16a-ec4b-4616-970c-004ab73b8825
Posted on May 28, 2022

I used this with my three children during the 2017/2018 cold and flu season, which was probably one of the worst years for the flu. I watched as all of my children's friends got sick (they even had the flu shot) with the flu and not one time did my kids even get a sniffle (and we did not get the flu shot). My children are in public school too, so they were exposed, but there is just something about elderberry syrup that protects them and I HIGHLY recommend using this daily during the winter months. I am already getting my stock pile built up because it sold out and was hard to find when everyone was getting sick. My kids like the taste too... I make my own elderberry syrup and they wont take it, but they like the taste of this one. This is a must have during the winter months. It really helps!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I bought this syrup to strengthen the immunity of my children, ages 3 and 5, during the winter. I don't give it to them every day, but only when I feel like they're starting to get a little cold. The taste is sweet, so kids like it; I give 1 teaspoon. The packaging is not large, so it will not be enough for a long time.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Where about the "juice" is very sweet making kids like it as a drink (very sweet!) Also ants found it to be tasy and aperantly the Lid isn't sealed well (maybe after some use the carton unside the lid is dump thus no seal. had to dump near half. but other wise if put in a closed non ant reach (fridge) it's good and tastes like sweet sweet berry.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This is a very good product for boosting immunity in our kids aged 2 to 10 years. I am convinced that this really helps during those times when the kids have a sniffle or two when used with a good diet and enough rest. There is a difference in the duration and severity of cough and colds. The taste is also good and is acceptable even for the choosy kid.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I love this syrup and I use it for the whole family children and adults alike. The taste is great my children have no problem with it. I will definitely buy more. It does the job!

fc64560b-15a6-4c87-981f-5e2b03c96d0c
f26bd45e-0a37-41f6-873e-a1bba3af3e60
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love to have this prouduct on hand for the kids. When I notice a cold coming on I give them this and have noticed a real difference in the duration of colds etc.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Gave this to my 4 year old daily before school. It does help to put a stop to his runny nose every morning if given consistently. This is better than most brands I've tried.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I give the child to raise immunity. The child likes the taste of berries. I can't say how effective it is because I've only used it recently.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Bought it for my nephew who gets sick a lot. It's a great source of vitamin C that our bodies need so badly when sick.